Great Reasons to Stay at Padre Burgos Castle Resort....
David & Delia Warren are a husband and wife team who own and run Padre Burgos Castle Resort. David is of Scottish descent, brought initially to South East Asia by business interests. Delia is a Filipina originating from Bohol, close to Leyte, and worked in Singapore where we met and married. Together we understand the requirements of discerning guests and have an intimate knowledge of the local traditions, language and culture.
Our mission is to provide the best possible holiday accommodation, food and service and give our guests a unique experience of all the delights this beautiful region has to offer. Together with our committed and knowledgeable Filipino staff we will be your hosts and can organise and advise on all aspects of your holiday to ensure that your stay is immensely enjoyable, relaxing and rewarding.
We can assure you of a wonderful holiday here at Padre Burgos Castle Resort because:
• We live year-round in the resort grounds, together with our 6 year-old daughter Nikka, and have an intimate, first-hand knowledge of the local area.
• We are 'hands-on' with managing all aspects of your holiday, from your initial enquiry to waving a fond farewell upon your departure.
• Delia is the chef (rated 'world-class' by some guests) ensuring all meals are tailored to your wishes and prepared to our exacting standards.
• When things get broken we fix them, so the swimming pool is always operational, the water always hot, the air-conditioning always cool, the beach always clean, etc.
• We have just 5 beautiful guest rooms, meaning we pay close, personal attention to all our guests, whatever their wishes may be.
• Our satisfaction comes from your enjoyment of your holiday.
Extracts from our Guest Book...
'You have definitely created a little bit of paradise here; the setting, the accommodation, and most of all the food, are superb.'
'We felt like a queen and king, not just because the resort is called a castle, but because of the royal rooms, the majestic service and the delicious food.'
Jan & Melanie, Switzerland
'The food was fabulous, The service was always delightful. Every detail of our whale shark adventure was perfect!'
Ryan, Joanna & Family, USA
'We came for diving and were still looking for a nice resort to relax. This is the perfect place for both.'
Birgit & Michael, Austria